« Home | A cat on a diet. » | A grasshopper! » | In continuation of yesterday's WoW post.. » | Finally. » | The Family » | Flowers Report » | An Ode to Alcohol » | Attack of The killer Washing Machine! » | Shana Tovation » | Old School meets Flash. » 

יום שבת, אוקטובר 22, 2005 

Spain - Barcelona.

Current Bestest Song Ever: Velvet Revolver - Fall to Pieces

About 500 years ago they sent us away.
Now we return, and this time we bring our parents.

So tonight I leave for Spain with my mum and dad, my aunt and sis.

I don't think I spent so much time with my parents for ages.
Can you say: 24x7?
I think the last time was right before I went to kinder-garden...
Anyhow, I hope it will be good, many people say Barcelona is a really nice place so I'm kinda looking forward for this.
On another note, we might use the time with the family to hear tales about our ancestry and lineage, so it is possible this blog will take a minor detour towards my Arabian roots.
Which reminds me, it is time for airport security again! woohoo!
I am shaved and with a fresh hair cut.
Lets see if they will be alert tonight..

Due to the above, the gruesome task of keeping the cats alive for the week will fall on the gentle yet able shoulders of Sivan.
I fear that the cats will try to use this change of government to organize an uprising in which Otto will finally master the food cupboard intricate mechanism and Chatula will finally catch her elusive tail, let this be heard now:
"During these times of changes we will not tolerate any form of civil unrest. All attempts to use this change to uproot the very foundation of society will be met with complete cessation of solid food delivery"

Or in other words: Goooo Sivan!!


That's it for now, I hope I will not update this blog or even go online for a week now, so if you see me online it is one of the two:
Someone at the office is messing with my PC, trying to access the secret files, or that I was so bored I went online.
Lets hope it is the former rather than the latter.

to: shahar's devoted readers
from: me
subject: shahar is an internet junky.

first step in solving your internet addiction is realising you have one. Obviously - you don't.

I bet 100 smackaroonies with anyone who stands to the challenge, that Shahar *will* go online during this week, even if only to check what's new in flickrbooty

הוסף רשומת תגובה