« Home | Living With Cats - The Theories part I » | Lonesomely I shall sit. Only a prayer my Lord. (Th... » | Power! Prestige! Women! Fast cars and breakfasts o... » | WTF?! » | What to do if your friend is arrested. » | How to make a versatile and yet effective alarm cl... » | A new decision. Almost like quit smoking but more so. » | A little Prayer for us. » | Spread your wings and fly away - Part 2 » | Spread your wings and fly away. » 

יום חמישי, ספטמבר 29, 2005 

Old School meets Flash.

Current Bestest Song Ever: Rob Zombie - Dragula

Do you remember the short animation movies we used to create using the ever ready school books? It was a hunt for the best material (History and Algebra books were the best), thinking of an idea and start creating.
Free time never seemed to be a problem back then.
A couple of days ago, Eran sent me this link. It is the advancement of the school book animation to the digital era.

I started making a short animation which grew into some 140 pages story.
And what a story it is, it has drama, excitement, CGI and whatnot.
The nice thing about this site is that you can make long animations with a constant frame rate.
School books never managed to do that..

sweet!
I can't wait for the next episode...

-Amit Cohen.

ooh i love it baby.
the first flipbook animation I see that does not envolve to figure sticks doing it.

הוסף רשומת תגובה