« Home | A little Prayer for us. » | Spread your wings and fly away - Part 2 » | Spread your wings and fly away. » | Last day on the mighty city of Ramat Gan. » | Big brother knows all. » | Last for today » | Mug 2 » | Mug shot. » | The End is Nigh? » | מכתב לשחר » 

יום שבת, ספטמבר 03, 2005 

A new decision. Almost like quit smoking but more so.

Small update.
I decided to leave my PC behind.
This might have some serious affects on me but I'm going to give it a try.
I say I will break to pieces in a few short days.

**** A problem. Amit's PC rebooted.. I dont have the login pwd.. I might have been able to survive without my PC, but i doubt i could survive without any PC. ****

**** 2nd update. Got pwd! got PC back.. phew. ****

why did you do that, 57up1d!

Hence the name :)
but really! i didnt! i just woke up at morning and there it was..

הוסף רשומת תגובה